Adam Audio loaded the A4V with a 4-inch, long-excursion woofer and their legendary X-ART accelerated-ribbon tweeter for clear definition across the broad 54Hz-42kHz frequency response. The A4V’s vertical orientation offers the imaging characteristics you’re used to and a sweet spot tailored for nearfield monitoring. Plus, it easily fits on just about any monitor stand out there. There’s also onboard DSP-based tuning to help you get the most out of your monitor.
Quality sound is essential for mixing music, movies, and podcasts. For the A4V, a 4-inch Multi-Layer Mineral (MLM) speaker cone pairs with a 1-inch voice coil for a consistent and powerful response. What’s more, the long-throw design enables solid imaging all the way to the back of the studio. If you’re looking for a monitor with a robust sound and small footprint, check out the Adam Audio A4V.
Your new A4V monitor includes Adam Audio’s vaunted X-ART tweeter. When it was introduced, the accelerated-ribbon tweeter design changed the high-frequency drive game. The folded ribbon diaphragm prevents distortion by moving air more than four times faster than the folds themselves are moving. What’s more, the driver is capable of extreme dynamics throughout the frequency range — all the way up to 42kHz! You’ll appreciate the clean, efficient headroom on every project you mix.
The minds at Adam Audio know that every studio has its own unique challenges and sonic characteristics. As such, the A4V comes equipped with onboard DSP-based tuning that teams up with the Sonorworks SoundID Reference plug-in (sold separately) to help you create mixes that translate on other sources. The DSP makes it simple and easy to tailor the sound of your monitors to fit your space’s characteristics. Wherever you mix, the A4V’s DSP-based tuning has you covered.
- 2-way powered studio monitor designed for nearfield applications
- 4-inch, long-excursion LF driver delivers bold, accurate projection
- X-ART tweeter provides surgically-precise high-end
- DSP-based tuning helps you get the most out of your monitors and your room
- Deep integration with Sonorworks SoundID Reference plug-in (sold separately) refines your sound to the max
- 24-bit AD converter and 96kHz internal sampling rate preserves your audio quality
- Vertical orientation allows you to use any monitor stand
- Includes both balanced and unbalanced inputs
Typically ships same or next business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.