The ADAM Audio A5X is a popular nearfield monitor found in television studios, remote broadcast vans, and home project studios worldwide. An active vertical 2-way design, the versatile A5X provides a balanced sound with transparent high-frequency reproduction, clear midrange, and superior transient response. The A5X's large, front-baffle bass reflex ports are precisely matched with the bass/midrange driver, giving the speaker powerful, yet controlled low-end punch. The woofer's 50W PWM amplifier, in combination with the 50W Class AB tweeter amp, enables a pair of A5Xs to achieve a maximum SPL of 110dB at one meter. Engineered in Berlin to the strictest tolerances, ADAM's AX series monitors feature cutting-edge technology, including the company's renowned, handcrafted X-ART accelerated ribbon tweeter. With its compelling price/performance ratio, the A5X brings ADAM Audio's world-class monitor performance to commercial recording and broadcast facilities and well-equipped home studios alike.
5.5" carbon/Rohacell/glass fiber low-frequency driver
The drivers in ADAM Audio studio monitors benefit from years of in-house research and development and take advantage of the latest advances in technology and materials science. The carbon/Rohacell/glass fiber woofer in the A5X is engineered to deliver optimized low-frequency reproduction with extended dynamic range and freedom from coloration. It incorporates a rigid, yet low-mass honeycomb driver cone; a highly efficient magnet assembly and precisely aligned voice coil; and an optimized driver chassis/basket design. The A5X's 5.5" woofer extends response down to 50Hz, making the speaker a superb choice for nearfield monitoring and full-range monitoring with a subwoofer.
- Vertical 2-way system with 1 x 5.5" carbon/Rohacell/glass fiber woofer and X-ART tweeter
- X-ART tweeter, handmade in Berlin and manufactured to the tightest tolerances
- Large bass reflex ports, volume control, and power switch on the front baffle
- Stereolink feature for convenient master/slave setups
- Highly efficient 100W PWM bi-amplification
- Linear frequency response of 50Hz–50kHz
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair at 1m ≥ 110dB
- Analog XLR and RCA inputs
- 2-year warranty; optional extension to 3 years with product registration
Typically ship same or next business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.