Adam Audio really delivers the goods with the A77H. This powered 3-way midfield monitor is the cutting-edge descendant of the fan-favorite A77X. The A77H comes outfitted with a robust horizontal cabinet loaded with two 7-inch woofers, a 3.5-inch midrange driver, and an X-ART ribbon tweeter. Together, the drivers deliver rock-solid imaging with superb clarity and definition across its ultra-wide frequency range. Users will enjoy easy setup, courtesy of onboard DSP-based tuning capabilities. The Adam Audio A77H delivers an astonishingly wide frequency response, impressive clarity, and a rich, enveloping sweet spot. Grab yours today and experience the Adam Audio difference today.
The A77H benefits from a true tri-amped power section and precisely tuned crossovers. Both of the 7-inch woofers share a 250 W amp. Meanwhile, the midrange amp supplies its driver with 70 W of power, and the tweeter has a dedicated 20 W amplifier. The 3-way design includes seamless crossovers at 400Hz and 3kHz. With an Adam Audio A77H in your rig, you’ll enjoy spot-on midfield monitoring for all occasions.
All kinds of projects walk through your doors, so it makes sense to have monitors that can accurately produce that high-end “air” needed for classical and orchestra recordings or handle dense and shimmering pop arrangements. Luckily for you, the A77H comes loaded with Adam Audio’s outstanding X-ART accelerated-ribbon tweeter. The pleated diaphragm moves air four times faster than the membrane itself is moving, thereby eliminating high-end distortion at the source. You’ll notice the difference every time you sit down to mix.
- 3-way powered studio monitor for midfield monitoring
- Tri-amped design improves efficiency
- Horizontal orientation creates a rich soundstage and solid imaging
- Dual 7-inch MLM woofers offer punchy, impactful low-end
- 3.5-inch MLM midrange driver provides extra clarity
- X-ART tweeter pumps out clear, precise high-end
- DSP-based tuning optimizes the monitor response to fit your room
- Works with Sonorworks SoundID Reference plug-in (sold separately) to refine your sound further
- Rotatable HPS waveguide gives you further sonic customization
- 24-bit AD converter and 96kHz internal sampling rate preserves audio quality
- Includes balanced and unbalanced inputs to integrate with any setup
Typically ships same or next business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.