The Audinate Dante AVIO 2x2 USB Adapter allows you to use the analog gear you already own with your Dante audio network. It provides audio engineers with a cost-effective solution for adapting analog mixers, DI boxes, keyboard instruments, or analog compressors and equalizers, delivering the interoperability, performance, and scalability of Dante network connectivity.
Compact and built for the road, the AVIO is automatically discovered by the network and is ready to use when connected. It features one balanced line-level input equipped with an XLR connector and delivers high-quality audio at up to 24-bit/96 kHz with configurable gain and attenuation, low total harmonic distortion, and a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response.
The AVIO supports Dante audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats, and is compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM).
- Cost-effective solution for adapting analog gear to your Dante network
- Plug-and-play operation
- Balanced, line-level single-channel analog input adapter
- Compact and built for the road with sonically welded polycarbonate enclosure
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Wide dynamic range
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Low total harmonic distortion
- Configurable gain and attenuation
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM)
Typically ship same or next business day (Special Order)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.