Great Sound From Every Angle
The ECM8000’s ruler-flat frequency response from 15 Hz to 20 kHz, and its omnidirectional pickup pattern give you a clear, accurate reading of any room’s unique sound characteristics. Like standard condenser mics used for recording or live performance, the ECM8000 requires phantom power (+15 to +48 V). We’ve included a microphone clip, stand adapter and a rugged carrying case, for a long life of smooth operation.
- Ultra-linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording application
- Perfectly suited for room equalization application plus high-resolution studio recording and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
- Works with phantom power from +15 to +48 V
- Perfect for use with the Behringer ULTRACURVE or any other analyzer
- Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
Currently Out Of Stock. (Will be in stock in 5weeks or more)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.