From live sound reinforcement and event audio and speaking engagements to mobile DJing, the PRX ONE outputs a shocking amount of sound and boasts an intuitive workflow to boot. It features 12 vertically arranged 2.5-inch drivers, driven by JBL’s AIM (Array Inumbration Mechanics) technology, distributing crystal-clear HD audio throughout a room in a wide 130-degree x 30-degree dispersion pattern. Place the PRX ONE in the center of your performance stage, and you can be sure listeners on either side of the room will be able to hear you clearly. The JBL PRX ONE’s speaker columns connect to a 12-inch woofer that extends the frequency response down to a bone-rattling 35Hz. Playing smaller gigs? You can leave your outboard mixer at home since the PRX ONE gives you seven channels of audio to suit the whole band. There’s even a dedicated Bluetooth/aux channel for music between sets and dance tracks for weddings and parties.
7-channel digital mixer
Some column PAs really skimp when it comes to channel count. But not the JBL PRX ONE. This system gives you seven audio channels and four mic preamps to build your sound. Plug in your bass, your guitar, a couple microphones, and a keyboard, and you’ve got reinforcement for the whole band that literally straps to your back. And yes, there’s +48V phantom power for all your handheld stage condensers.
Jamming along to live backing tracks or pumping out jams before a set is a no-brainer using the PRX ONE’s dedicated Bluetooth/aux channel. Now you can stream tracks wirelessly from your phone via this PA’s blazing Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, or simply plug in a laptop for DJing duties.
XLR Pass Thru
The PRX ONE’s XLR Pass Thru sends a mirror of your entire mix — gain, levels, EQ, and effects — out over a single mono XLR cable into another PA speaker or recorder. This is useful for gigs that necessitate increasing the number of speakers available or for special sets when you want to capture a memorable performance.
12 x 2.5-inch speaker array
A dozen 2.5-inch drivers run up and down the JBL PRX ONE’s speaker columns. These speakers contain custom high-frequency drivers with copper-capped pole pieces to deliver a smooth high-frequency response. From the air in a singer’s voice to the harmonics of a strummed acoustic guitar, the PRX ONE can faithfully reproduce any sound.
A 12-inch bass-reflex woofer extends this system’s low-end response all the way down to 35Hz. That’s low enough to faithfully reproduce the low E on a bass guitar, the boom of a 24-inch kick drum, and the room-shaking LFE of your favorite dancehall banger.
2,000 watts of peak power
The muscle behind the PRX ONE’s bustle is a 2,000-watt Class D power amplifier. This amp was chosen by JBL for its clean headroom and high linearity, as well as its light weight for easy transit.
JBL PRX ONE 2,000W Column PA System Features:
- 2,000W (peak power) column PA system from JBL
- Sets up in minutes
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer means you can leave your outboard mixer at home
- Packs a surprising amount of coverage and power
- Perfect for live sound reinforcement, event audio, speaking engagements, and mobile DJing
- 12 vertically arranged 2.5-inch drivers distribute audio in a wide 130° x 30° dispersion pattern
- Copper-capped pole pieces supply a smooth high-frequency response
- 12-inch woofer extends bass down to a bone-rattling 35Hz
- Bluetooth/aux channel for music streaming and backup tracks
- XLR Pass Thru for speaker expansion and recording
- Intuitive knob-per-function mixer layout
- 8 user presets let you recall sets instantly
- Onboard dbx DriveRack tech offers feedback suppression and overload protection
Typically ships same or next business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.