The Allen & Heath Avantis Digital Mixer was built to revolutionize the way you mix live sound. Equipped with the same dLive technology as Allen & Heath’s flagship mixers, the Avantis is a 64-channel / 42 bus compact console that strikes the perfect balance between old-school analog mixing and cutting-edge digital processing. Those who love analog mixers will appreciate the 24 channel strips complete with manual faders and PAFL switches. The unit has dual 15.6" DSP touchscreens that offer gesture control, fully-customizable routing options, and 144 fader strips (24 faders, 6 layers). Whether it’s handling a few mic connections or synchronizing gear with the word clock and connecting to a Dante network, the Avantis can handle all your live sound needs.
This compact unit gives you total control over mix bus architecture and lets you customize the layout in whatever way that makes the most sense to you. Avantis is loaded with Continuity UI that uses drag ’n‘ drop parameters and physical controls to create an intuitive workflow with at-a-glance navigation. As if that’s not enough control, the Avantis by Allen & Heath has 24 assignable SoftKeys and user-configurable rotary controls.
Allen & Health wanted to make the Avantis their most flexible compact mixer yet. To do that, they loaded the unit with Continuity UI and two 15.6" high-definition touchscreens. These screens are ultra responsive and utilize gesture controls to pinch, swipe, and drag ’n‘ drop your way through the intuitive interface. You can open configurable widget areas to load up your scenes, meters, and use RackExtra FX to add effects like Reverb, Chorus and Delays. With the abundance of options and user control, your workflow will look and feel exactly how you want it to.
- Continuity UI combines digital and analog controls for lightning-fast workflow
- Dual 15.6" touchscreens use intuitive gesture control to make things easy
- Fully-assignable layout allows for at-a-glance navigation
- 24 manual channel strips have 6 switchable banks for easy changes
- I/O ports can handle 128x128 operation at 96kHz for Dante, MADI, Waves, and gigaACE
- 12 locking XLR inputs with one AES digital input
- Network I/O and SLink connections easily handle 64 channels at a time
- 24 assignable SoftKeys let you add extra functionality
- 12 RackExtra FX slots utilize dedicated returns
- Onboard word clock functions quickly syncs with other digital gear
- Full metal chassis resists wear and tear
Typically ships same or next business day (Special Order in, lead time 1-2weeks max)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.