Need more I/O for your Allen & Heath dLive or SQ system? Grab a DX168, and you can expand your rig by 16 inputs and 8 outputs. Need more? No problem — you can connect up to six units for a total of 96 inputs and 48 outputs. Each DX168 comes loaded with 16 great-sounding mic preamps that can be placed conveniently on the stage floor. The DX168 is a breeze to set up, thanks to its Plug and Play design, and is compatible with Cat 5e cables of up to 100m. This portable DX Expander weighs a measly 10-1/2 pounds and features a carry handle for easy transport. The DX168 works with both S Class and C Class dLive, along with SQ systems.
The DX168, when used in conjunction with a Surface and MixRack, combines to form a powerful and expandable system. The Surface provides you with direct hands-on control over your mix. The MixRack is the brain of the system, containing the XCVI core, and is supported by a whole host of surfaces, apps, software, TCP/IP control, and IP remotes, all of which provide different means of controlling the mixer. A 128-channel I/O port supports Dante, Waves SG, ACE, and MADI, along with full compatibility with ME personal mixing systems.
- 16-in/8-out portable DX Expander for dLive or SQ systems
- Connect up to 6 units for a total of 96 inputs and 48 outputs
- Includes 16 great-sounding mic preamps
- Plug and Play design for easy setup (no IP addressing required)
- Compatible with Cat 5e cables of up to 100m
- Lightweight design and integrated carry handle for easy transport
- Durable construction with rubber bumpers for extra protection
- Works with both S Class/C Class dLive and SQ systems
- Redundant DX connection to dLive S Class hardware
- Optional 19-inch rack mount kit is available (sold separately)
Typically ships same or next business day (Special Order, lead time 1-2weeks)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.