The ATR2500X-USB Condenser USB Microphone from Audio-Technica is ideal for project recording, podcasts, field recording, and anywhere a quality USB condenser microphone is necessary. The ATR2500X-USB features a USB-C connection. It includes two different cables, a USB-C cable and a USB-C to USB-A cable. This allows the mic to work out of the box with Mac or Windows OS computers.
The mic's 3.5mm stereo headphone output features a volume control and provides direct, latency-free monitoring anywhere. The large-mass condenser element delivers low-noise, a wide frequency response, and a cardioid polar pattern for minimal noise and feedback control. The microphone captures audio at resolutions and sample rates up to 24-bit / 192 kHz.
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your microphone's output without audible delay
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the front of the microphone
- High-quality AD converter with 24-bit resolution and a sample rate up to 192 kHz
- Compatible with Windows and Mac computers
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- 2 USB cables included
Typically ship same or next business day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.