Cat.6 fixed length network patch cords are the perfect combination of value and performance. Available in a large assortment of colors and lengths, we have a cable to fit every situation. Each cable is made of 24AWG, pure copper listed pair conduits with 50-micron gold plated contacts, snagless design(which avoids tangles), with strain relief boots.
- The cable connects all the hardware destinations on a Local area network.
- With snagless molded strain relief, this cable’s RJ45 tap is protected from being damaged during installation
- Cord Length: 0.5M/1M/2M/3M/5M/10M/15M/20M/30M/40M
- Cord Colour: 8 Colours
- Conductor Materials: Bare Copper Wire Stranded
- Stranded 7/0.2mm, 24AWG
- Outer Dia.: 6.0mm
- Features 50-micron gold plated RJ45 (male to male) connectors to ensure clear transmission.
- Compliance Standards: Conform to ISO/IEC11801, ANSI/TIA/EIA/TIA- 56B Category 6
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride(PVC), low smoke zero halogen(LSZH)
- Insulation: Polyethylene(PE)
- TIA/EIA; UL Listed; CSA Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Applications: 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3); 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN; 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM; Voice
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.