The CharterOak PEQ-1 is an active equalizer that employs the very best operational amplifiers, capacitors, resistors, input transformers, and output transformers that are available today. The design of the PEQ-1 is very intuitive, as the carefully chosen switchable center frequency points and overlapping bands are perfectly suited for music production. The equalizer is extremely clean and free of distortion, which allows for large amounts of boost in the upper frequencies without any harshness. The equalizer also boasts extremely tight and focused bass response and perfect stereo imaging all of which make it an excellent choice across the mix buss or in a mastering environment.
The PEQ1 is a switchable 16-band program equalizer with center frequencies ranging from 20 Hz to 50 kHz that is intended for use as a finishing tool on the mix bus or in mastering.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz w/in 0.4dB -3dB down at 60 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% below +21dBu
- Cross Talk: below noise level
- Signal to Noise: -85dB referenced to +4dBu
- Maximum Output: +23dBu
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms (transformer balanced)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms (transformer balanced)
- Dimensions: Standard 2RU / Length 19" Height 3.5"
- Power Requirements: 110-115VAC/220-230VAC
Typically ships same or next business day. (Contact sales team)
Price is per unit, GST Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.