Ideal for converting video display port output into a DVI-D Input. Most commonly used with PCs with a standard size display port output to allow you to connect to a monitor with a DVI-D connection. The adapter has a latching DisplayPort connector on one end and DVI-D connector on the other for connecting to a DVI-D monitor cable.
- Converts DisplayPort output to DVI output
- 24K Gold-plated contacts
- Supports max. 10.8Gbps data transfer rate (all channel)
- Supports HDTV resolution 480i/480p/720i/720p/1080i & 1080p Full HD
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1
- Connector type: Standard DisplayPort 20-pin Male on one end and DVI-I(24+5pin) Female on the other end
- High Quality Chipset
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.