The black d:facto 4018V Softboost Supercardioid Microphone with SL1 Wireless Adapter from DPA is designed to bring a natural studio sound to the live stage and broadcasting studio. This microphone capsule and wireless adapter is configured for Shure, Sony, and Lectrosonics wireless systems and can be used to capture vocals for live stage, theater, and rehearsal applications. The modular nature of the d:facto series allows you to switch the capsule as well as the adapter, making it a very flexible vocal microphone.
The DPA d:facto 4018V is ready. Whether you are using it for sound reinforcement or in the studio, this vocal mic has the sound and definition you want. The supercardioid capsule delivers an exceptionally natural sound and great separation from other sound sources onstage. The 4018V was designed to give you the best performance and shine through on any stage.
DPA has a long history of producing amazing studio and live condenser microphones. Now they bring their experience and knowledge to handheld mics. The supercardioid design of the d:facto 4018V makes it extremely usable in any recording or live situation. It minimizes bleed from other instruments while delivering natural-sounding vocals with amazing definition. Best of all you can use this mic's capsule in your favorite wireless mic to get the same versatility and sound. Grab the 4018V vocal Mic and see what you've been missing!
- Supercardioid, condenser vocal mic with built-in wireless adapter system
- Superb definition and natural sound
- Extremely high SPL rating of 160dB
- Offers superb gain-before-feedback
- Phenomenal separation from other sound sources
- 3-stage pop screen kills unwanted noise
- Includes a +3dB soft boost at 12kHz
- Included SL1 adapter compatible with Shure, Sony, Lectrosonics, and Line 6 wireless microphone systems
Typically ships same or next business day