The Alpha 65 Evo design leverages cutting-edge materials and engineering to advance the state of the art in studio monitoring. This compact active 2-way monitor employs a 1-inch aluminum tweeter and a 6.5-inch woofer with a Slatefiber cone developed and handcrafted in Focal’s Saint-Étienne, France, facility. Powered by 80 watts of optimized Class D bi-amplification and engineered to deliver flat tonal balance and outstanding dynamic range, the Alpha 65 Evo is designed from the ground up for improved performance over previous-generation Alpha monitors. The Focal Alpha 65 Evo is a versatile, robust speaker system that will complement your modern production environment and provide the honest, accurate monitoring you need to produce world-class results.
At the heart of the Alpha 65 Evo is the new Slatefiber LF driver. The singular characteristics of the Slatefiber material used for the cone have dramatically improved the low-frequency extension, dynamic range, and sheer impact of the Alpha 65 Evo as compared with its Alpha series predecessor. In addition, the 1-inch aluminum inverted dome tweeter has been updated to convey the most minute nuances in playback material with pinpoint precision — without a hint of harshness or the listening fatigue associated with many high-definition tweeter designs.
With their extended frequency response and precise imaging, Focal’s Alpha 65 Evo 2-way active studio monitor is engineered to reproduce your audio signal with unerring accuracy. But beyond its impressive performance, this monitor is designed for flexible, seamless integration into you studio. The Alpha 65 Evo features rear-panel HF/LF shelving to optimize the system for any acoustic environment; and in addition to balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs, it offers the energy-saving convenience of Focal’s automatic standby mode, which cuts power after 30 minutes of inactivity. Engineers at Sweetwater rely on Focal monitors to tell them the truth about what they’re recording. You can, too.
- Optimized LF extension, dynamic range, and sheer impact
- Frequency response: 40Hz–22kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Maximum SPL: 104dB SPL (peak @ 1 m)
- Mid-/low-frequency amplifier: 55W, Class D
- High-frequency amplifier: 25W, Class D
- Wide dispersion for accurate sound throughout the room
- HF/LF shelving optimizes the system for any acoustic environment
- Slatefiber cone handcrafted in France: sonic neutrality, no distortion
- Identical tonal balance at both low and high volume
- Connect up to 3 audio sources
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Automatic standby mode after 15 minutes of inactivity
- Inserts for wall fastening; protective grilles included
Typically ships same or next business day
(Please check with sales on stock availability)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.