32-channel Rack Mixer with Built-in Wi-Fi
Put a Mackie DL32S in your rack, and you can mix from anywhere. All you need is an iPad and Mackie's Master Fader control app. 32 great-sounding Onyx+ mic preamps and onboard FX ensure a great-sounding performance. The DL32S also functions as a 32-in/32-out USB interface, so you can record the show then mix it later in the studio. You can also play back a full multitrack recording for a virtual sound check. The DL32S supports up to 20 iPads at once, so multiple engineers can work from one mixer. And with built-in Wi-Fi networking and instant recall of every setting, setup is a snap. The DL32S gets you into your mix like never before.
Control everything from anywhere with wireless mixing
Leave that bulky snake at home! Because you can control the Mackie DL32S with your iPad, you can place it anywhere. Even if the DL32S is onstage, you can walk around the venue to fine-tune your mix. It's a great way to ensure optimal sound quality for every member of your audience. And because the DL32S supports up to 20 iPads at once, multiple engineers can work from one DL32S. You can even set up personal mixes for each performer that are tweakable via any iOS device. Back in the day, you would've needed miles of cable and a pile of submixers to pull off this much signal routing. But with the DL32S in your rack, all you need is an iPad and your fingers!
Integrated USB 2.0 audio interface
One of the Mackie DL32S's most useful features is multitrack recording and playback. Use the DL32S as an audio interface to record straight to your DAW. Play intermission music, backing tracks, and more. Play back your full multitrack recording for a virtual sound check. You can also use your DAW's audio plug-ins in a live environment. The DL32S is a value-packed, high-channel-count studio recording solution.
Mackie DL32S Features:
- Ample I/O including 32 stereo-linkable input channels, 10 fully assignable XLR outputs, 15 output buses, 8 stereo-linkable aux sends, 6 stereo-linkable subgroups, a Main L/R bus, and a headphone output
- 16 input channels are XLR jacks, 16 feature XLR/TRS combo jacks, and two include hi-Z inputs
- 32 recallable Onyx+ mic preamps deliver top-notch sound
- Wireless mixing allows you to take control of your mix via an iPad
- Tweak your mix, processing, and routing from anywhere in the venue
- Built-in Wi-Fi networking and instant recall ensure easy setup
- Supports up to 20 iPads at once to accommodate multiple engineers
- 4 onboard FX processors with dedicated sends and returns create polished, professional-sounding mixes
- 32-in/32-out USB interface for recording straight to your DAW
- Play intermission music, backing tracks, and more
- Play back your full multitrack recording for a virtual sound check
- Use your DAW's audio plug-ins in a live environment
Typically ships same or next business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.