The Neumann KH 310 active studio monitor gives you exceptional performance and outstanding quality - exactly what you need for day-in, day-out studio work. It's perfect for use as a nearfield or as a rear speaker in a multi-channel system. This 3-way KH 310 active monitor uses powerful, efficient Class AB amplifiers to pump clean power to each of its drivers. Plus, the KH 310's Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide helps this loudspeaker sound great in a variety of environments.
Neumann developed a Mathematically Modelled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide for the KH 310, and it gives you smoother off-axis response and a wider sweet spot too. You'll notice greater consistency and accuracy as you move around your mix position. And the smoother off-axis response also means that your acoustic treatment will be able to do its job better, because any reflected sound will be well-balanced.
You'll enjoy rock-solid low-frequency response from the Neumann KH 310 studio monitor, not only due to its three-way design but also thanks to its sealed cabinet design. Sealed cabinets eliminate standing-wave resonances, which equates to accurate low-frequency reproduction. A bonus of the sealed design is superb transient response, giving you better control over your mix's dynamics.
- Active three-way studio monitor for near-field or rear-surround use
- For use as a left-channel monitor
- Elliptical MMD waveguide gives you a wider sweet spot and better off-axis response
- Sealed cabinet design for more accurate bass and better transient response
- One-piece front panel reduces diffraction and improves frequency response
- Powerful Class AB amplifiers give you high headroom and fast transient response
Typically ships same or 2-3 next business day upon purchase. (Special Order, lead time 2-3 weeks)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.