With its digital core, the KH 80 DSP enables filtering functions and room adjustment options, which brings reference level reproduction to any environment. Even with its compact design, it has extraordinary reserve capacity - as well as the classic strengths of the Neumann monitor philosophy: clearly defined dispersion angle, distortion-free design and sophisticated material selection.
Ultra-compact, DSP-controlled bi-amplified near-field monitor with exceptional power reserves
- New DSP-engine optimizes output to achieve reference class sound
- Mathematically modeled dispersion to deliver excellent detail in any surroundings
- Optional Neumann.Control iPad® app for setup, room alignment and operation
- Input: XLR, analog electronically balanced
- Controller design: Digital, active
- Crossover frequency, slopes: 1.8 kHz, 48 dB/oct, 8th order
- Bass amplifier, cont.(peak) output power*: 150 W (130 W)
- Treble amplifier, cont.(peak) output power: 55 W (70 W)
- Mains Power Supply, voltage; frequency: 100-240V with standby
Typically ships same or 2-3 next business day upon purchase. (Special Order, lead time 2-3 weeks)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.