The V2108 Monitor from Quested is a 400W, two-way active speaker designed for near and mid-field applications. The system comprises a single 8" low frequency driver and a 1.1" high frequency driver, which combine to provide effortless and articulate full-range performance with sound pressure levels of 112 dB. The integrated 400W Class-A/B power amplifier features a floating drive stage that delivers 200W to each driver, while the on-board HF/LF trim controls allow you to tailor the sound to your room and integrate an optional sub-woofer. The V2108 ships with an IEC power cable.
- Soft-dome high frequency technology offers low-fatigue performance
- Class A/B power amplifier offers a current-driven floating drive stage
- Custom 8" low frequency drive unit provides powerful dynamics and extension
- Low and high frequency trim controls
- 24 dB/oct crossover slope for optimum drive unit efficiency
- High power delivery for cabinet footprint and size
- Pinpoint imaging for music and 5.1 surround applications
- Outperforms most 10"-based monitors
Typically ships same or next business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.