The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use desktop USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-sounding audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, business professionals and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
The NT-USB Mini features a studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output, complete with precision volume control, allowing you to easily monitor your audio. There is also a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode for eliminating distracting echo when tracking vocals or recording instruments. It is incredibly easy to set up and use, with simple controls, an in-built pop filter and a class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed. Just plug into your Mac, PC or tablet with the included USB cable and hit record.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound.
- Directional cardioid pickup pattern optimised to reduce room sound and other extraneous noise.
- Smooth frequency response that sounds incredible in a wide variety of applications.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand to mitigate knocks and bumps and is easy to remove.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier with precision level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating distracting echo.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers and tablets, simple to use – just plug in and hit record.
Typically ships same or next business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.