The Steinberg UR-RT2 combines the company's acclaimed D-PRE Class A preamps with switchable Rupert Neve Designs input transformers to deliver a rich musical sound with enhanced harmonics. The UR-RT2 offers zero-latency monitoring with effects using dspMixFx software and the interface's integrated SSP2 DSP. Included is the VST3 Basic FX Suite with the Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X reverb, and Guitar Amp Classics plug-ins. You also get Cubase AI DAW software for Mac/PC and Cubasis LE for iPad. But it's the Rupert Neve transformers that make the Steinberg UR-RT2 truly special. Mr. Neve is a legendary pro audio designer, and the UR-RT2 adds his renowned sound quality to a compact 24-bit/192kHz USB 2.0 interface that offers flexible I/O, rugged build quality, and outstanding value.
For the UR-RT2, Steinberg's crack team of audio and driver software developers engineered an I/O implementation that gives you both stability and flexibility, with drivers that support ASIO, Core Audio, and WDM standards. This means you can connect to all DAWs that support any of these universal standards. What's more, the UR-RT2 features CC mode, which enables it to easily connect to your iPad and work with a broad range of iOS audio apps.
The UR-RT2 includes Cubase AI, a streamlined version of Steinberg's world-class Mac/Windows production environment. On the road? Download Cubasis LE from the App Store for an enticing palette of recording and mixing features optimized for touchscreen operation on your iPad. Especially cool is the fact that Cubase can open Cubasis LE projects, so you can quickly capture your musical ideas on your iPad, then transfer them to Cubase for further development in your studio. With this degree of flexibility, you can take projects from concept to mastered album — all with one compact and cost-effective piece of hardware
Notice Rupert Neve's signature on the UR-RT2 faceplate. That's the Rupert Neve, the pro audio legend whose electronics designs defined the golden age of analog. Those of us at Sweetwater who have had the privilege of working on a Neve 8078 or its predecessors can attest to the fact that Neve's 80 Series consoles were indeed the pinnacle of handwired analog mixing desks. Mr. Neve has remained at the forefront of audio-circuit innovation for over half a century, and his current company, Rupert Neve Designs, continues to advance the state of the art with cutting-edge products that sound incredible and intelligently address the challenges of the digital age. The inclusion of Rupert Neve Designs input transformers in the Steinberg UR-RT2 makes this legendary sound available in a budget-friendly USB 2.0 interface.
- 24-bit/192kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 D-PRE Class A preamps deliver transparent and beautifully detailed sound
- Switchable Rupert Neve Designs input transformers
- Zero-latency monitoring with effects using dspMixFx software and integrated SSP2 DSP
- VST3 Basic FX Suite includes Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X reverb, and Guitar Amp Classics plug-ins
- Loopback function for easily streaming live performances
- 48-volt phantom power switchable globally
- 2 front-panel Mic/Line/hi-Z instrument combo jacks
- 2 additional rear-panel Line Inputs
- MIDI input and output
- Rugged all-metal casing
- Compatible with all major recording software via ASIO, Core Audio, and WDM drivers
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS, and iOS (with Apple Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter)
- Cubase AI multitrack software for Mac/PC included
- Cubasis LE multitrack software for iPad included
- iOS-ready CC mode for use with iPad and iPhone
Typically ships same or next business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.