The Twin X DUO’s performance rivals UA’s rackmount Apollo X audio interfaces, but eschews extraneous features like 5.1 surround monitoring and +24dBu operation for a streamlined, desktop design that’s tailor-made for project studios. Track and mix with spot-on emulations of tried-and-true studio classics, thanks to UA’s powerful DUO Core processor. Experience top-shelf sound quality, by way of the Apollo Twin X DUO's upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion. Dual Unison preamps allow you to track through models of the industry's most legendary hardware. Beyond that, you get sub-2ms latency and ample expandability, thanks to the Apollo Twin X DUO's ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity
Apollos have always sounded great, but the Apollo Twin X DUO's AD/DA conversion takes it to the next level. When they were designing the latest generation of Apollos, UA engineers auditioned the latest leading-edge AD/DA technology, ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192kHz converters with overhauled analog circuitry. The result is an ultra-pristine signal path with 127dB dynamic range. Dive in, and you'll hear for it yourself — the Apollo Twin X DUO's AD/DA rivals any high-end standalone converter on the market.
- 10-in/6-out Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC, with onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing
- Upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion supplies an ultra-pristine signal path with 127dB dynamic range
- 2 Unison preamps allow you to track through models of the industry's most legendary hardware
- Integrated talkback for easy communication and slating takes
- Ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity provides less than 2ms of latency and ample expandability
- Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle included featuring 16 amazing plug-in emulations
- Track and monitor through plug-ins with no latency
- Compatible with UA’s LUNA software for ultra-tight hardware/software integration
Typically ships in 3-4 Days upon order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.