With a Cinemag transformer and a heap of functionality, the Warm Audio Passive Direct Box is not your run-of-the-mill DI. Designed and manufactured to the same exacting standards as the rest of Warm Audio’s lineup of value-packed gear, the Passive Direct Box converts high-impedance unbalanced signals from guitars, basses, and other instruments, to low-impedance balanced signals without compromising clarity or tone. The Warm Audio Passive Direct Box includes a variable pad with a range of -3dB to -30dB—so you can input the optimal amount of signal to prevent distortion from overly hot sources,—and a ground lift switch to help knock out buzz and hum caused by ground loops. Unique among DI boxes, the Amp Out option lets you run your guitar or bass amp’s output directly into a mixer or recording interface
Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, or other high-impedance instruments on the unit’s front panel. The Thru jack sits beside it, for easy access to run a line out to your amp, and the converted signal exits the unit via a sturdy XLR jack on the rear panel. The front-panel switches include Phase, Ground Lift, and Amp Out. On the back panel, you can choose to engage the variable pad to optimize the input signal for best performance.
- Passive direct box with Cinemag transformer
- Converts a high-impedance unbalanced signal to a low-impedance balanced signal
- Leaves your instrument’s tone and clarity intact
- Variable pad from -3dB to -30dB lets you set an optimal input level to prevent distortion
- Ground lift switch helps eliminate buzz and hum caused by ground loops
- Route your amp signal to a live mixer or recording interface
- Intuitive front- and rear-panel layout
- Sturdy all-metal chassis can withstand the most rigorous use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.