The Yamaha HS7 active studio monitor will help you make better-sounding recordings. Yamaha's nearfield monitors with those iconic white-coned woofers have been ubiquitous in top studios worldwide ever since the original NS-10s hit the scene in the late '70s. Yamaha (never content to rest on its laurels) has continuously developed and perfected, resulting in HS series monitors with newly designed bi-amplified drivers and scientifically ported enclosures that deliver amazing accuracy and vanishingly low coloration. Don't mix in the dark. Nail what you're after without the guesswork, with Yamaha's HS7.
The drivers used in the HS series monitors deliver superb audio performance that is considerably enhanced by a sophisticated mounting system. A scientific arrangement of screws and a specially designed mounting ring eliminates unwanted vibration and resonance, letting the speaker realize its full sonic potential, without distortion or coloration. Yamaha selects their magnets to optimize solid low-end response. Tweeter frames use an advanced smooth-contour design that minimizes losses, letting you hear high-frequency details with stunning accuracy. The extra thick tweeter frame also diminishes resonance that can interfere with treble clarity. The bottom line? Smooth, accurate response throughout the audio spectrum. And that translates to better-sounding recordings for you.
- High-performance drivers and mounting system
- 6.5" cone woofer, 1" dome tweeter
- Large magnets in an Advanced Magnetic Circuit design
- Built-in bi-amplification: 60W LF, 35W HF
- Dedicated power amps are perfectly matched to the woofer and tweeter
- Enclosure is designed to kill unwanted resonances that can influence sound
- Room-control and high-trim response controls give you optimum response in any room
Typically ships same or next business day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.